How to Check Account Balance
This will guide you through the process of checking balance and recent transactions of your account managed by Ledger Nano S device.
We are working hard to offer you a variety of options in managing your Fantom ecosystem crypto assets. The best way to do so in conjunction with your Leder Nano S device is to use our PWA Fantom Wallet. Please follow these steps to access your Fantom account with your Ledger Nano S.
- Connect your Ledger Nano S and activate the Fantom FTM application as described in the previous chapter.
- Access the PWA Fantom Wallet by opening it in your compatible web browser. See the first chapter of this manual to check which browsers are supported.
- Click the Connect to Ledger option from the main dashboard.
- A list of the first 4 addresses will pop out. Choose one by clicking on the selected address.
- If the address you are looking for is on on the list, use Load Next button to navigate to the next set.
The selected address detail will be presented right after you choose one. The detail is your account management center. You can check the account balance, initiate crypto assets receive, and send functions from it. The detail page also shows you a list of recent transaction related to the account.
If you already connected an address to the PWA Fantom Wallet, you can keep the address on the Wallet dashboard. It will show as a tile on the Fantom Wallet dashboard next time you open it.
The PWA Fantom Wallet is designed to allow you to directly install it on your PC. If the option is available, you should see a small install icon on the browser's address bar. By clicking it and confirming the installation, the Fantom Wallet will be added to your desktop and you can access it directly.